Applicants must hold a certificate of Matthayom 6 or equivalent.
1. A qualified applicant for the Faculty of Science, Mahidol University through the standard university entrance examination administered by the Commission of Higher Education (CHE).
2. Acceptance through the Development and Promotion of Science Talents Projects (DPST) or other similar programs.
3. Acceptance through the examination administered by the Faculty of Science, Mahidol University.
4. A student in the Development and Promotion of Science Talents Projects (DPST) who has passed a Matthayom 6 level from Samsen Vittayalai School.
5. Students from 1-4 who would like to study in the Bachelor of Science in Chemistry Program must pass a selection process by the regulations of the Faculty of Science.
6. Chemistry-major students with outstanding GPA of 3.25 or better after the fourth semester can apply for the Distinction Program in Chemistry. Details of the application and selection will follow the regulations of the Department of Chemistry.